Masonic Education of the Grand Lodge of China
Convener: RW Bro. Dennis Liao, Deputy Grand Master of GLOC
Presider: W Bro. Henry F.H. Lee (Tang Lodge #9)
Time: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
(18:00-19:00 Fellowship dinner / 19:00-20:45 Topic presentation)
Venue: China Masonic Temple
All brethren are welcome
1. Fellowship Dinner / Opening prayer
2. Greeting address
3. Topic (A) "Membership problem of Freemason: Taiwan and the world.",
by W Bro. Henry F.H. Lee
4. Discussion on Topic (A)
6. Topic (B) Demonstration of Opening/Closing Rituals, by brethren of
Szechwan Lodge #4, directed by MW Bro. Sam Lo, Grand Lecturer
7. Discussion on Topic (B)
8. Conclusion on Topics
9. Closing prayer
1. The session is conducted in both English and Mandarin, with on spot
interpretation. Please try your best to attend.
2. Dress code is smart casual.
3. Each lodge must assign at least two brethren to attend. Additional
attendance is most welcome. Please contact RW Dennis Liao at
0936-112-943 for arrangement.